Thursday, October 22, 2009

Song of the Day "Soul Of A Hustler" -Sun-N.Y

Most people only know Sun-N.Y from when he beat Jin on Freestyle Friday, but his 2005 debut album was pretty good. I haven't heard anything that he's done since then, but, from what I've heard, "Soul Of A Hustler" is his best song. Although the subject matter is nothing new, the raw emotion in his delivery really separates this from other similar songs. Overall, it's a really powerful track, and it definitely deserves a listen.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: I'm going to a corn maze tomorrow. I'm kind of excited... even though I'm not too keen on being lost in the dark.

Doodle/image of the day:



















Random Thoughts: I'm not a big fan of serial television dramas. They are far to confusing for me to understand, and they require constant viewing. I enjoy, comedies, reality t.v., documentaries and sports far more.

Some guy started playing "Thriller" on his laptop before my Philosophy 101 class started... wtf?

I always get really excited when I have notifications on facebook, but I rarely have the motivation to respond to people's wall posts and messages and stuff

We've started taking notes in class... I should probably write the stuff that's on the board down...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment