Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Song of the moment: "Check Yo Self"-Ice Cube

Classic Ice Cube song... with an even more classic beat. This song can will never be on the same level as "The Message", but it hits hard nonetheless. Oh yeah... did you know that this video is part two to the "it was a good day" video? Maybe I'm stupid, but I never realized that. Here's both videos combined... idk why I didn't just post that in the first place.

Thing that I'm currently anticipating: umm... I'm not really sure. I guess I have to go to the bathroom... sort of.

Doodle/image of the day:




















Random thoughts: My air freshener is supposed to smell "powder fresh". Although it was my idea to buy it, I'm starting to regret that purchase. My room smells like baby powder all the time.

Why is it that, whenever I spray my air freshener, it always ends up landing on me or whatever I'm trying to eat at the moment?

The other day, ASU sent me an e-mail to say that there was a "cold front" coming. Apparently, weather below 65 degrees is cause for concern, and students need to "dress appropriately" for the weather. I think they should send an e-mail when it's 115 degrees. That seems like it's a little bit more dangerous than a low of 47 and a high of 61.

Yesterday, I locked myself out of my room for the fourth time. It seems so evil to make a door that I can lock from the inside on my way out.

My bathroom smells pretty gross, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I kind of miss community bathrooms. They were always relatively clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment