Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Song of the moment: "Desire" -Pharoahe Monch feat. Showtyme

Apparently, this was on the Madden '08 soundtrack... I don't really play video games though so I just found out after looking at the youtube comments. Anyway, dope song from a dope album.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: more food... I ate a small lunch because I had some reading to do for English, and I've been late for that class more times than not. My reading was only two pages though so I now have about an hour to burn, and I'm too lazy to go back to lunch.

Doodle/image of the day:



















Random Thoughts: I keep a lot of plastic water bottles in my room (sorry, environment). Although these start out as perfectly normal containers, it seems that, after prolonged use, they develop a foul odor. Do these bottles have a limited lifespan? I guess i should just stick to my stainless steel water bottle.

I really enjoy watching House M.D. Although I don't always watch it on T.V., I try to watch all the episodes that I miss on Hulu. It sort of pisses me off that Fox waits such an obnoxiously long time to post episodes online. Also, one whole hour of television seems like such a long time to me. I'm a busy dude.

Today, someone said I have a Michigan accent. Wtf is that?

Two days ago, I bought a package of LifeSavers Gummies (tangy fruits flavor). I ate them all that night. Now, the empty bag just sits on my desk, and I keep reaching in there hoping to find some hidden gummy that had been passed over in my other searches... maybe if the gummy had put blood in its door, it would have escaped me.

Do you have to be skinny to wear "skinny jeans"? I feel that any type of clothing that has a particular body type in the name should be reserved for people who match that body type. I'm not trying to be mean... but why would a large person try to stuff themselves inside a skinny person's clothes? It seems uncomfortable.

"Skinny jeans" is a stupid name... it sounds like somethng a middle schooler came up with. I don't have any better suggestions though

No comments:

Post a Comment