Monday, October 19, 2009

Song of the moment: "Fair Weather Fan" -Louis Logic

This is not my favorite Louis Logic song, but I think it's an interesting critique of hip hop fans, underground music and the pressures that artists face. Also, I really enjoy the beat.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: actually, it's a secret, but it has to do with ghosts and candy... nobody reads this blog anyway so it's okay if I sort of give it away (I didn't intend for that to rhyme).

Doodle/image of the day:
Just in case you think that I spend all my time doodling and blogging, here's a picture of some actual notes that I took in math class. Cool, right?
















Random thoughts: I should really fix my bike

Every time I use facebook chat, my computer momentarily freezes whenever I get a message. It's like my computer's way of telling me that I should be studying or doing something else productive instead of having meaningless conversations with old friends.

Actually, I got a message when I was typing that last thought and I had to type it over again.

It seems like most of my friends in college have some sort of moral objection against sports. By the way they talk about football, you would think that the coaches and players were part of some sort of conspiracy to commit human rights abuses or kill puppies or something. I always thought it was pretty cool to catch a one handed hail mary pass in heavy coverage or dunk from the free throw line in a game, but these people make it seem like it's a major faux pas on par with wearing white socks with dress shoes or a polo shirt with a tie... oh well

My water bottle is starting to smell funny... should I wash it out or can I just rinse it? It's made of stainless steel if that makes any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment