Sunday, October 11, 2009

Song of the moment: "Hit It and Quit It" -Funkadelic


Thing that I'm currently anticipating: Breakfast. mmm... waffles, bacon, pineapple juice

Random thoughts: I was going to go running with my friend this morning, but she's not feeling well. I hope she feels better. I only sort of felt like running though... I got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night.

I feel like "Choosy" should be spelled with an "E". Where the heck does that letter go when you turn "Choose" into an adjective? Is it afraid of "Y" or something? "Y" is a pretty scary letter. Something about not always being a vowel creeps me out. It's like a zombie letter or something... or an Animorph. Okay... maybe not.

Zombieland was a pretty good movie. I was not expecting Bill Murray to die... that was really funny. Oops... did I just ruin the movie for you? My bad. What other movies has Woody Harrelson been in besides Zombieland and White Men Can't Jump? He's like a 1990's version of Mark Hammill (and the rest of the original Star Wars cast besides Harrison Ford)... people only remember him from one movie

Wtf happened to Steve Guttenberg?

No comments:

Post a Comment