Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Song of the moment: "Live As It Gets" -Reef the Lost Cauze


Thing that I am currently anticipating: The weekend. I know it's only halfway through Wednesday, but I'm already in need of a break. Lately, sleeping has become my new favorite hobby, and it's difficult to fully enjoy this pastime when I have all these classes in the way.

Doodle/image of the day:


The picture is a little old, but I found it in my notebook today.
















Random thoughts: It really annoys me that I can't write while I listen to music. I was listening to 21 questions (yeah, I know that's it's kind of a love song... and it's by 50 cent, but it's still good, and I haven't listened to it for a while) and I had to pause it to rant about random crap on the internet

This morning, from the moment I got in my room to the moment I got to the dining hall, it took me 30 minutes. That's ridiculous! I know it probably takes about four or five minutes to take the elevator downstairs and walk to the dining hall, but 25 minutes is still a lot of time to take a shower and get dressed. Ideally, I would like to get ready in about fifteen minutes. I figure this will give me enough time to have a waffle, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and maybe a danish or some oatmeal for breakfast. Also, I would have time to fully digest this meal so as not to endure stomach discomfort while I ride my bike to class.

you know that saying, "roses are red, violets are blue, etc..."? Aren't violets purple? Thus the name, "violets". My theory is that this poem was written by a man (duh... but wait, there's more). The reason being that color blindness affects 7% of men whereas it only affects .4% of women (for more on colorblindness go to http://www.hhmi.org/senses/b130.html ). If the hopeless romantic who wrote this could not identify the color red, he might very well have believed that violets are blue. On the other hand, some violets do actually look bluish. You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment