Saturday, October 17, 2009

Song of the moment: "Represent" -Nas

Classic track from a classic album. Regardless of people's thoughts on Nastradamus and "Oochie Wally" and all the random beef, this album cemented Nas' place in hip-hop history.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: Breakfast. I know I always talk about food, but it's parents visiting weekend so they're probably going to make something good to impress all the visitors.

Doodle/image of the day:
I generally don't doodle that much on Saturday mornings... I'm too busy sleeping, running, showering and watching youtube. Instead of a drawing, here's a picture of me from earlier in the week. It's a little washed out, but I think it came out okay.















Random thoughts:
On the weekends, I generally try to go to bed at a reasonable hour so I can wake up to run in the morning... all the juicy stuff seems to go down after 1:00am though :'(

The washers and dryers here are really annoying. It seems like the timers on them are completely useless. If it says my clothes have five minutes left to dry, I will come back in five minutes and they will say three minutes left. It makes me angry

On a related note, the download bar on my computer seems to display completely useless statistics as well. first it will say that there's ten minutes remaining. A second later, it will say there's five seconds.

I'm sorry that these random thoughts are not particularly well put together or structured. My mind's not in it at the moment. I forgot to put on deodorant... and I feel like I should pretty soon. I can't concentrate when I need deodorant.

that last statement isn't as gross as it sounds. I took a shower around twenty minutes ago, and I've been sitting in my computer chair since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment