Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Song of the moment: "El Farol" -Santana

There's not that much to say about this... it's a good song by Santana

Thing that I am currently anticipating: Tomorrow... no school, video games, movies and lots of homework for all of my classes. What could be better than that?

Doodle/image of the day:



















Sorry about my crappy camera skills, but you get the idea... right?

Random thoughts:
Sometimes, after I eat something, I can taste it hours later when I burp. Today at lunch, I had some Italian sausage and pasta... now, I can sort of taste it in my mouth even though I had lunch three hours ago. Is it weird that I kind of enjoy it when that happens? It's like my stomach's way of saying, "remember lunch... that was good. I would give you a high five if I had hands"

On Sunday, I ran in the Phoenix 5k and 10k. I decided to do the 5k race because I wanted to run fast. I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but I'm still happy I did the race. However, on my complementary t-shirt, it only says "Phoenix 10k". What's up with that? is the 5k cool enough to warrant a mention on official race apparel. I feel so neglected :'(

At the race, they gave out free bananas so I took a bushel (I don't think it's called a "bushe"l... is it called a "bunch"? "bunch" sounds funny). I like bananas, but not that much. What am I going to do with all these bananas?

I like eating, but I'm not so keen on cooking... and I hate cleaning... that's why I order pizza!

I wonder if it hurt when Tupac got "Thug Life" tattooed on his stomach... I've never gotten a tattoo, but I could imagine it being pretty painful. I wonder if he cried. I wouldn't cry... but that's because I would never get "Thug Life" tattooed on my stomach.

I have no idea why a big chunk of text is underlined... it just happened and I don't know how to fix it.




No comments:

Post a Comment