Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Song of the moment: "I Will Always Love You" -Whitney Houston

I'm pretty sure Dolly Parton did this song first, but this will always be the definitive version for me. It is also what I think about when I think of Whitney Houston. I know that, recently, she's been more famous for her marital issues and alleged drug abuse, but Whitney has made some pretty good songs throughout the years, and this is definitely one of them.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: My laundry being finished. I had no clean undershirts today... so I had to wash some.

Doodle/image of the day:



















Captain Short Shorts is basically one of the most awesome super heroes ever

Random Thoughts: Today I'm wearing shorts for the first time in at least a month (not including running shorts)... but I'll probably change when my laundry is done. I guess i don't really like having my knees exposed.

I really want a denim vest... like a jacket with the sleeves cut off. I know it might make me look like a loser, but I don't really care. All I have to do now is find a cheap jacket that fits well... and isn't ugly.

Do they have lots of sales on Veterans Day? I haven't been watching enough television to see all of the commercials for stuff.

Why did I go run at 6:30 this morning? I could have run at 8:00 and it would have been just as cool out. I'm kind of tired now.

Is it strange that I wear my jacket more often when I'm inside than I do when I'm outside? The air conditioning here is super legit... too legit... to quit.

My room is dirty again already... dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment