Monday, November 9, 2009

Song of the moment: "In The Light" -Led Zeppelin

Actually, I'm not currently listening to this song (I'm waiting for my class to start), but it was stuck in my head on the way over here. Anyway, it's a pretty good song. Basically, it's eight minutes of awesomeness.

Thing that I am currently anticipating: "Gossip Girl". You can say what you want, but that show is oddly addictive, and the thought of watching it tonight makes Mondays more bearable.

This (along with my lack of facial hair) probably doesn't help my case for keeping my "man card", but I can build really good fires and I eat a lot of bacon... take that!!

Doodle/image of the day:


























I must confess that this picture is a few months old, but it got no love on Facebook :( I thought that my anonymous blog readers might appreciate it more.

Random Thoughts: I really enjoy short stories. I like them because they're easy to read, and they have interesting/confusing endings... short stories pwn!

I think I might have poor circulation in my toes or something. it's like 75 degrees in here and my toes feel like ice cubes... and I don't mean the "Straight Outta Compton" ice cube... actual ice cubes made of frozen water.

I have two leather shoe laces and I don't know what to do with them. they're too long to make a bracelet, too short to make a belt and a necklace is kind of weird... and all of my shoes already have laces.

I really want to change into something more comfortable, but I'm already wearing comfortable clothes. I think that I'm just used to the ritual of changing my clothes after school. However, when I'm already wearing normal clothes to school, how much more normal can I get after class? Does that make any sense?

I'm sooo hungry... but if I eat now, I won't be as hungry for dinner in half an hour. Life is hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment