Monday, November 30, 2009

Song of the moment: "White Rabbit"-Jefferson Airplane

This song has been stuck in my head all day. Unless you've been living under a rock for your whole life, you'll probably realize that it's all Alice in Wonderland references.

Thing that I'm currently anticipating: Finals. I'm a little bit nervous, but it'll be kind of cool to go through my first college finals week.

Doodle/image of the day:

I'm on my laptop right now and I don't have any pictures on my hard drive. Also, what's better than the Wu-Tang symbol? Rza, Gza, Raekwon the Chef, Ghostface Killah, U-God, Old Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Masta Killa and Inspektah Deck... you know the deal... straight from the slums of Shaolin... Wu-Tang Killah Bees!







Random Thoughts: I'm in my Religions of the World classroom right now and it is hot as hell! It must be at leat ninety degrees in here.

Today, we were talking about poop at lunch (don't ask me how that started), and somehow, I managed to say something that made the situation more awkward than it already was. when I realized this, I said, "that didn't come out right"... that just made things more awkward.

I feel like there's a flaw in the way the Barrett Dining hall is run. There are no trays and they give you tiny portions. because the portions are so small, I always want more food, but since there's no trays, I burn off all the calories from the little portions on my way to get seconds. As a result, I usually get hungry an hour or two after I eat.

Actually, I'm hungry right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment