Thursday, June 9, 2011

Some Thoughts

I don't think anti-itch cream actually stops you from itching. Instead, it just makes you not want to scratch your itch because because you don't want to get nasty cream on your fingers.

This last week in Michigan, I think I've felt hotter (temperature-wise) than I ever have in Arizona. Maybe it's the humidity... or maybe it's the fact that our air conditioning is not working and my room is on the second floor.

I always get more cards and presents for Jesus' birthday than I do for my birthday.

Why is Supernanny on the Style Network? There is nothing stylish about misbehaving children.

Whenever Mike Breen says "fourth team foul", it sounds like he says "fourteenth foul".

As I've gotten older, I don't think I've become more sure of what I want to be when I grow up. Instead, I've only become more sure of what I don't want to be, e.g., unemployed, living in Florida, in jail, obese, single for the rest of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment