Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Thoughts

Why do people obsess over finding the closest parking spot to the store if they're just going to walk around for hours once they get inside?

I was going to have a bowl of ice cream for dessert, but I decided not to because I didn't feel like washing the bowl, spoon and ice cream scooper. My laziness is starting to interfere with my happiness :(

Lil B should do a guest spot on the Food Network. He could be a judge on Chopped or something like that. That would be too swag for words. Seriously, what would it take to make that happen? Can someone start a facebook group or something?

What's the difference between the wheelchair shawty and the cat daddy? They look like the same dance to me.

I don't think I can hold a serious grudge. I can get mad for little spurts, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of lingering, deep-seated anger. So... to anyone who has wronged me in the past, in the words of Tupac, "I ain't mad at cha" (at least not anymore).

Speaking of "I Ain't Mad at Cha", the guy in that video (not Tupac... the other guy) always makes me think of Jason's Lyric. I haven't seen that movie in a while, but I remember it being good, but really sad. I have to watch it again soon... when I'm not sad.

Did you know that in Super Smash Bros (N64), Nes can reflect stuff with his bat? I read it on the internet and I tried it out. Watch out, Fox. I'm coming for you! (if I ever get good at using Nes)




No comments:

Post a Comment