Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

I like to bake stuff, but I don't like really complicated recipes (their easier to screw up). Also, I like to use ingredients that I already own. I don't have any flour, but I do have plenty of Bisquik. Fortunately, I found this awesome oatmeal cookie recipe that uses Bisquik instead of flour. My friends liked them so maybe you will too (assuming you are not my friends. If you are, in fact, my friends, you can now produce cookies even when I'm not around).


BISQUICK OATMEAL - RAISIN COOKIES 
2 c. quick cooking oatmeal
1 1/2 c. Bisquick
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. raisins
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 (5 1/3 oz.) can evaporated skim milk

Mix all ingredients in the order given until moistened. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.


http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1610,156187-226204,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment