Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Food

Usually, my diet consists mainly of sandwiches and canned soup because I have little interest/talent in cooking (perhaps I'll expand on that in a later post), but my mom became super awesome (who am I kidding? she's always been super awesome; she's actually super duper awesome now) all of a sudden and started cooking/ baking all types of delicious stuff. Being that I'm the only other person in the house, I've been the main beneficiary of all manner of edible heaven... here are a couple examples:





























Freshly baked blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream... yum.




























The pie before... I ate it




























Scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee cake = best breakfast ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment