Sunday, February 7, 2010

Song of the moment: "The Sun Always Shines On T.V."-a-ha
Although they're most famous for their hit "Take On me", a-ha actually had quite a few good songs on their album, Hunting High and Low. "The Sun Always Shines On T.V." is probably my favorite song off of that album other than "Take On Me" and it's definitely worth listening too. The version I posted is a live performance from 2001. I don't like it as much as the album version from 1985, but I thought it was cool that the band was still together and performing.

Thing that I'm currently anticipating: sleeping. I enjoy sleeping more than I should... I feel like I've already written about this before so I'll just end it here.

Doodle/image of the day:

Random Thoughts: Blogger is really starting to piss me off. Placing an image where you want it shouldn't be that freaking difficult. Maybe I would post more often if it didn't cause me all this stress!

I'm not going to talk about the Super Bowl... I'm going to pretend it never happened.

I'm really hungry right now, but I don't feel like getting something to eat. I'm probably going to go to sleep and then eat a lot for breakfast tomorrow morning. Is that bad?

I have an ipod, but no headphones... that kind of sucks.

Why do I clean my room? I'm the only person who's ever in there... it's not like people hang out in my room. I should let it get completely filthy. that would be cool... for a while.

I don't really have much to say today (sorry :'( ... I'll make it up to you in some other post). I think my hunger and sleepiness is overriding my desire to express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment