Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Thoughts

They should put those pedestrian bridges at every major intersection. Being a pedestrian is bad enough. Why make it worse by forcing people to wait at lights?

I've gotten sick (coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, and/or upset stomach) three times in the last month or so. What's up with that? My immune system needs to step its game up.

I'm not really that excited with the Patriots Giants rematch. I would have much rather seen Baltimore and San Francisco play each other in the super bowl.

I think I draw better when I'm in class or when I'm watching television. Something about having other things going on in the background eases the pressure. I guess I'm more creative when art is an escape or a diversion rather than the primary focus.

Do people tip the chefs at restaurants? What if you have great food, but terrible service?

How long has Brian Scalabrine been "The White Mamba"? This is news to me.

Don't you hate it when you brush your teeth and then you get really hungry a little while later?

No comments:

Post a Comment